EMIRATI YOUTH FOR AN EMPOWERED FUTURE – 2020
empowering the potential of Emirati youth for meaningful career opportunities
- What is your purpose in Life?
- What are the main skills you need to achieve Excellence?
- What are the tools and technics to achieve your vision, both in a professional and personal level?
- What are the steps you need to follow to achieve your dream job?
After the success of the first edition, Arab Excellence and UAE University Science & Innovation Park are proud to announce the launch of the 2nd edition of the program called “Emirati Youth for an Empowered Future” for Emirati students graduating in 2020.
This program is in partnership with J.P.Morgan, and several other global companies such as Linkedin, amongst others…
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion and will be provided with career and job opportunities with leading global companies based in the UAE and globally.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAm
of students or more will find a job in their field of interest
of students will have a clearer career vision aligned with their personal purposes
of students will secure meetings with external mentors to build their career roadmap
PHASES of the program
Phase 1 – MINDSET SHIFT
5 workshops will cover a number of critical skills: inspirational case studies from local role models, formulating mid and long term vision, professional and personal roadmaps, proactive networking skills, professional resume, cover letter, communications, public speaking, networking, creating professional presence online, etc…
Phase 2 – 3 MEntorship sessions IN companies
Phase 2 is a pragmatic phase where mentors from prestigious will help students with practical steps to reach career readiness and employability. Students will be taken to Dubai by Bus to be mentored by with Prestigious companies (JP. Morgan & Linkedin etc…)
Phase 3 – JOB PLACEMENTS in companies
Graduating Students will be prepared to go though Assessment centers in orders to obtain jobs in several Partner companies. The exact list of positions and companies will be communicated at a later stage.
DATES, TIMING and LOGISTICS
Exact dates, times and logistical details will be communicated at a later stage.
CRITERIA and SELECTION PROCESS
- Last year students at UAE University: Males and Females
- Graduating in 2020, preferably before Summer 2020
- A vision and willingness for change and career aspiration
- Availabilities to attend the full program
- High motivation for self-development
- The program normally costs 6,000 AED per student and it has been sponsored fully by JP Morgan. Therefore students will not have to pay anything.